Clinical Manager – Care Coordination
This position is accountable for clinical management functions and employee performance assessments to assure delivery of quality health care and services consistent with regulatory compliance, agency policies, procedures, standards and financial objectives.
- Graduate of a Diploma School of Nursing or ADN Program accredited by NLN required. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- Three years of registered nursing experience.
- Two years of home health experience preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- Competency in computer skills.
- Access to transportation in the agency service area(s) with valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision, manage multiple projects/changing priorities and employ critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational, leadership and human relation skills.
- Knowledgeable of home health regulations.
- Demonstrated clinical competency and provision of patient care.
- Registered, certified, licensed as required by state law for the profession.