Home Health Aide: (HHA)
Provide Home Health Aide services under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Therapist according to a physician approved plan of care within the confines of state licensing law to individuals, families and groups in accordance with agency policies, procedures, processes and agency code of ethics. This will be done in a manner consistent with efficiency, cost effectiveness and regulatory compliance.
- High school graduate or G.E.D.
- Completion of written and psychomotor competency test and evaluation for Certified Nurse Assistant or Home Health Assistant per state regulation.
- Six months supervised work experience required.
- Minimum of twelve hours documented in-service instruction per calendar year of home health employment.
- One year home health experience preferred.
- Access to transportation in the agency service area(s) with valid drivers license and auto liability insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Excellent communication, organizational and human relation skills.
- Registered, certified, licensed as required by state law for the profession.