Licensed Practical Nurse: (LPN)
Provide skilled nursing services under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse within the confines of state licensing law to individuals, families and groups in accordance with agency policies, procedures, processes and agency code of ethics. This will be done in a manner consistent with efficiency, cost effectiveness and regulatory compliance.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- One year nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- One year home health experience preferred.
- Competency in computer skills.
- Access to transportation in the agency service area(s) with valid drivers license and auto liability insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision, manage multiple projects/changing priorities and employ critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and human relation skills.
- Registered, certified, licensed as required by state law for the profession.