Physical Therapist: (PT)
Plan, organize and implement physical therapy services within the confines of state licensing law to individuals, families and groups in accordance with agency policies, procedures, processes and agency code of ethics. This will be done in a manner consistent with efficiency, cost effectiveness and regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor's degree, Master level or DPT, which meets the requirements of an approved physical therapy program, and is licensed through examination by the State Board of Physical Therapy.
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy education program approved by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) or APTA.
- One year of Physical Therapy experience required.
- One year of home health experience preferred.
- Competency in computer skills.
- Access to transportation in the agency service area(s) with valid drivers license and auto liability insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision, manage multiple projects/changing priorities and employ critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and human relation skills.
- Registered, certified, licensed as required by state law for the profession.