Plan, organize, and implement Speech Language Services within the confines of state licensing law to individuals, families and groups in accordance with agency policies, procedures and agency code of ethics. This will be done in a manner consistent with efficiency, cost effectiveness and regulatory compliance.
- Graduate at a Masters level which meets education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech Pathology or Audiology or meets the education requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experiences required for certification.
- Two years of supervised speech therapy experience required.
- One year of home health experience preferred.
- Competency in computer skills.
- Access to transportation in the agency service area(s) with valid drivers license and auto liability insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision, manage multiple projects/changing priorities and employ critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and human relation skills.
- Registered, certified, licensed as required by state law for the profession.