Peninsula Home Care Newsletter – Second Quarter 2017Published on - April 10, 2017
Have a few extra minutes to spare? Enjoy the Second Quarter 2017 Peninsula Home Care Newsletter.
- National Occupational Therapy Month is April
- 7 Things to Do to Prevent a Stroke
- National Stroke Awareness Month
- Talking to Someone with Alzheimer’s
- A Recipe for Heart Healthy Turkey Stuffed Peppers
About Peninsula Home Care
Providing skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy for more than 30 years, Peninsula Home Care ensures that all patients are involved in their plan of care and strives to give them every opportunity to maintain their independence in the home. The agency has served more than 50,000 patients in Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset counties in Maryland and Sussex and Kent counties in Delaware. In 2017, PHC and PHCN were designated as Preferred Home Care Provider by Peninsula Regional Medical Center and Nanticoke Health Services.