Peninsula Home Care Newsletter – First Quarter 2017Published on - January 19, 2017
Have a few extra minutes to spare? Enjoy the First Quarter 2017 Peninsula Home Care Newsletter.
Peninsula Home Care First Quarter 2017 Newsletter
- American Heart Month in February
- Low Vision Awareness Month in February
- Diabetic disease and kidney function
- How preventive measures are key to control risk for cancer
- World Tuberculosis Day on March 24th
- National Doctor’s Day on March 30th
About Peninsula Home Care
Providing skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy for more than 30 years, Peninsula Home Care ensures that all patients are involved in their plan of care and strives to give them every opportunity to maintain their independence in the home. The agency has served more than 50,000 patients in Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset counties in Maryland and Sussex and Kent counties in Delaware. In 2017, PHC and PHCN were designated as Preferred Home Care Provider by Peninsula Regional Medical Center and Nanticoke Health Services.