Account Manager / Community Liaison
Plan, organize, implement, and maintenance of referral coordination, sales activity, community education activities, and all community relations functions in any of the geographic territories covered by the agency. Accountable to establish positive relationships with referral sources, professional groups and the community. Responsible to increase patient admissions, make recommendations, and assist with the development and implementation of programs that support the attainment of Agency objectives within the confines of state licensing law and in accordance with agency policies, procedures, processes and agency code of ethics. This will be done in a manner consistent with efficiency, cost effectiveness and regulatory compliance.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in health-related field, business or health care equivalent experience.
- Five years of experience in health care sales preferred.
- Current nursing license, if a nurse.
- Competency in computer skills.
- Access to transportation in the agency service area(s) with valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision, manage multiple projects/changing priorities and employ critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and human relation skills.
- Ability to use correct grammar/spelling.