Registered Nurse Case Manager: (RN Case Manager)
Plan, organize and implement skilled nursing services within the confines of state licensing law to individuals, families and groups in accordance with agency policies, procedures, processes and agency code of ethics. This will be done in a manner consistent with efficiency, cost effectiveness and regulatory compliance.
- Graduate of a Diploma School of Nursing or ADN Program accredited by NLN required. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- One year of registered nursing experience required.
- One year of home health experience preferred.
- Competency in computer skills.
- Access to transportation in the agency service area(s) with valid drivers license and auto liability insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision, manage multiple projects/changing priorities and employ critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and human relation skills.
- Registered, certified, licensed as required by state law for the profession.